Saturday, February 11, 2017

Day 26: Turret Trouble?

Our mechanical committee completely finished transmissions as well as mounted the fuel intake. We took some time to test our turret, and it turned out...well....alright. Our welding crew spent the time welding on mounting supports for the practice bot chassis.

Our electrical committee made the first electrical panel, and wired an encoder for Armijo. Our electrical crew did spend some time dedicated to help out Armijo.

Our programming committee wrote and tested code for the turret to know where it is constantly. We also tested to see if there were any deadspots where our intake couldn't feed the fuel, which we did with the mechanical committee.

Our design committee began their work on bumpers and cut out many practice bots pieces as well as the lifter pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment